So many people go to Vegas every year to get away from their daily grind. On the one hand, that means you have more singles to meet. But on the other hand, it means you’ll need to sift through the tourists to find the one for you. Let us make your search so much easier by showing you the best dating apps in Las Vegas to help you out!
As one of the shining beacons of partying in all of Nevada, Las Vegas attracts people from all over the world. Whether you want to meet up with bachelorettes at The Chandelier, sing all night at Ninja Karaoke or chill out at Flight, these dating apps and sites are where you should start.
So with our experience with hundreds of dating apps and our know-how about Sin City, these are the apps we recommend!
#1 - Raya (iOS) is one of the best dating apps in Las Vegas for the social media famous
Raya is the dating app for the Insta-famous. What do we mean by famous? Typically, users have the best chance of getting accepted onto the app when they surpass 250k followers. The absolute minimum for an application is 5000 followers. Yes, it’s very specific, but with the city’s high count of well-known personalities, it’s by far one of the best dating apps in Las Vegas.
Why Raya is awesome
- It has a quickly growing user-base
- The app works quite well
- There’s an option for networking as well. Get a date and further your career at the same time
Why Raya isn’t the best
- It isn’t available on android
- It is necessary you pay a monthly fee – there isn’t any free option
- It’s hard to get approved as no one knows the criteria
#2 - eHarmony (Android; iOS) is one of the best dating sites in Las Vegas for long-term relationships
eHarmony is extremely popular here and has an amazing track record of helping Las Vegas locals find long-term partners by using matching algorithms. This app does the best job of matching you up with compatible potential mates that we've seen.
You don't have to scroll for hours. The app does all of the tough work for you. Of course, you might not make a perfect connection outside of the algorithms. Usually, it works like magic. The toughest part is answering all of the questions. It's important because this is how they match you with other single people. You can build chemistry before you even meet.
If you're serious about finding long-term partners this is the site for you.
Why eHarmony is one of the best dating sites in Las Vegas
- The best success rate out there for long-term relationships
- 70% of users find their future spouse within a year
- Makes it pretty easy to form connections
What we don’t like about it
- It definately takes more time than most to get started
- Not super popular with those 18-22
#3 - MeetMe (Android; iOS) is basically social media but with a dating twist
MeetMe is a great app for finding people in your area that share similar interests to you. No, it’s not specifically only for dating, but there is a lot of emphasis on it. Although the great thing about MeetMe is that it isn’t solely for dating unlike other similar apps - tons of people are also on the platform just looking for friends. There are also cool features such as live streaming, video chat and much more!
Why MeetMe is fantastic
- It’s not only for dating but also for finding friends
- It has over 100 million downloads
- It typically has a younger user-base (early 20s)
Why we don’t love it
- In our experience, we’ve seen a decent amount of bots
- It’s sort of confusing to navigate
- Not all the people you’ll meet are single
#4 - AFF is the easiest way to find a fling
AFF (which has a great free trial) should be your first choice when you're not looking for a relationship but still want some fun in the bedroom. We've tried a lot of different apps for this (most are awful) and only a couple have proven to work over and over. Tinder is great if you're under 25 but once you get beyond that AFF has shown the best results out of any dating site in Las Vegas we've tried, especially for guys.
One of the things we've really liked about this app is that they do a really good job of helping you find EXACTLY what you're looking for. Everyone on this site is looking for the same thing so you can save a LOT of time that you would waste on other sites. If you're 25+ and want to take someone home this is your app.
Why you should try AFF
- It’s one of the best dating sites in Las Vegas because of its massive number of users (over 50 million)
- We’ve seen guys have the best success using it, especially those who aren’t super good looking and didn’t do well on Tinder
- It’s very straightforward and easy to use
What we don’t like about it
- Many users can only access via web app
- The app is a little dated and not as polished as some others
- Sometimes people are a little TOO upfront with what they want
#5 - Tinder (Android; iOS) the most well known and well used Las Vegas dating app
Tinder doesn’t even really need an introduction to be completely honest. Everyone and their dog has heard of Tinder. If you, by some astronomically tiny chance, haven’t - here’s a quick breakdown: it has an absolutely massive user base, it’s mainly for casual dating (although many people use it when looking for something serious), the user-base is usually early-mid 20s, it’s designed very well, and the app is all about swiping through profiles to see who you’re into. Tinder is just an all-around great dating platform.
Why we love it
- There are so many users in Vegas
- We rarely experience any app glitches
- Making an account is so easy
Why it’s not the absolute best
- The app doesn’t verify all its users
- It’s heavily focused on looks
#6 - Happn (Android; iOS) is one of the most unique dating apps in Las Vegas
Happn may be a dating app, but it’s one that’s ideal for people who are out and about. The app works by scanning your surroundings for other users you’ve crossed paths with. This suggests that you hang out at the same spots and all you need is a nudge in the right direction. And by nudge, we mean initiating contact on the app!
Why Happn is one of the best Las Vegas dating apps
- It’s super unique! You see people that you’ve ACTUALLY crossed paths with in the real world
- It has over 50 million downloads on Android alone
- The app has almost zero glitches
Why Happn isn’t perfect
- There aren’t many options for filtering people
- You actually need to go out to find matches
#7 - ChristianMingle (Android; iOS) is one of the best Las Vegas dating sites if your faith is important to you
ChristianMingle aims to bring together Christians who are fed up with the other apps. On other dating apps, religion very rarely comes up in conversation, let alone someone’s profile. So ChristianMingle is a (pun intended) Godsend!
With so many Christians in Vegas and even Nevada, the app is actually pretty popular. So if finding singles who share your faith is important to you, this is one app that’s worth a shot.
What makes it great
- It’s one of the best dating apps in Las Vegas for Christians
- Over 15 million users worldwide
- The site is easy to use
Why it’s not so great
- The app itself isn’t great
- So many sparse profiles
#8 - Hinge (Android; iOS) one of the top apps for the semi-serious dater
Do you ever feel as if you fall in between super-serious and casual? We have, and it can be daunting looking through all the apps that want to put you in one category. Hinge is your savior!
From our experience, they offer a perfect balance between semi-serious and super-serious. Typically users are in their mid-20s and want a partner but aren’t hellbent on getting married in the next few years. They just want to live life and not stress about relationships but at the same time have something meaningful.
Why Hinge is so popular
- It’s for anyone who wants a relationship, casual or otherwise
- Profiles are interesting with many photos and conversation prompts
- Has a high success rate among singles
- Appeals to lots of younger singles (early 20s to mid-30s)
Why Hinge isn’t THAT great
- Their filters don’t always work so well
- Some features aren’t free
#9 - Pure (Android; iOS) is perfect for discreet flings
Pure ensures that all of its users have just enough privacy to remain anonymous while letting them explore their dating (or fling) options. You can sign up anonymously and only chat with users who interest you. Your conversations disappear after 24 hours and nothing gets saved on your phone. So if you want to be super discreet and your intentions are a little less than pure, then join the club!
Why Pure is amazing
- One of the best Las Vegas dating apps for one-night encounters
- They keep it 100% discreet
- Files shared in chat cannot be saved onto the phone
- You can signup 100% anonymously
Why Pure isn’t one of the best dating apps in Las Vegas
- There’s a decent amount of scammers
- The search distance can be quite far
If you are looking for more great guides to finding the right dating apps check these out: