Finding the best dating apps in Tucson might feel impossible. You might be bouncing back and forth between a few popular apps without finding a single date. This is understandable, but it is also a lot of work. Living in a city with 350 days of sunshine, you’d think that dating would be a breeze. But with such a busy lifestyle, most singles prefer to meet on dating apps and sites instead.
It also doesn’t help that the recent pandemic has put a strain on social situations. A couple of years of very limited chances to go out, meet people, and socialize has made some shy away from their love life and stop pursuing a relationship. If this is you, don’t worry—you’re not alone!
Not to worry, though, because finding the best Tucson dating apps and sites are what we do best. We can help you meet singles from Wakefield to Arroyo Chico, no matter your preferences. We’ve reviewed hundreds of apps, and we know which ones will work for you. So sit back and see which of these apps will work for you.
#1 – Raya (iOS) is a great app for high-profile Tucson singles
Raya is a new exclusive app that’s marketed towards elite, high-profile social media singles, and guarantees you a worthy match.
The application process isn’t too long and will ask you questions about your dating history, life goals and other qualities. To get in, your social media (there’s an emphasis on Instagram) must be impressive with a significant amount of followers. If you’re lacking in that regard, you can also boost your chances to be on the app by getting recommended by other app users.
The Raya committee will then review your Instagram following and decide if you're influential enough to join the app. The process can sometimes take a while, so don’t fret if you haven’t heard back after a longer period.
Like any regular dating app, Raya users’ profiles are made up of photos that showcase each member’s personality and vibrancy. However, the exclusivity of this app is what attracts its many users. Once you join the app, you’re on the way to finding a hot, Instagram-famous date.
Why Raya is one of the best dating apps in Tucson
- Exclusivity means famous individuals populate the app
- The app can also be used for networking
- The profiles on the app have a sleek and organized look
What we didn’t enjoy
- The application process is long and difficult
- No Android platform, only iOS
#2 – eHarmony (Android; iOS) is the best dating site in Tucson for real relationships
eHarmony has been the best dating app in Tucson to find a long-term relationship with someone that's actually compatible for the past few years, at least. You've probably seen the commercials and know couples that met using it. When 75% of all marriages that begin online start on eHarmony, it would be surprising if you didn't!
What we really like about this app and one of the reasons it works so well, is that it does a lot of the work for you. It figures out what you want, finds people who meet those requirements and actually helps the two of you build some chemistry.
Once you get up and running with it, you realize why it's been so successful. Instead of wasting hours scrolling through hundreds of profiles, it does all the hard work for you. So if you're serious about finding a compatible partner, this should be your first stop.
Why eHarmony is worth trying
- The most successful dating app by far
- It does a lot of the work for you, which saves a TON of time
- It is great for long-term success
What we don’t like about it
- It definitely takes some time to go through and answer questions on
- It is not as good if you don’t want something more long term and serious
#3 – Bumble (Android; iOS) lets women make the first move
The only app of its kind, Bumble lets women take the reins. As with many other apps, you swipe through a bevy of singles and then you match. But it’s up to her when she wants to start chatting with you. This helps avoid guys who are way too forward or open a conversation with an unwanted photo. Guys might think this is annoying, but it helps women stay on the app and become just a little more forward!
Considering its popularity, we can’t deny that Bumble is one of the best dating apps in Tucson!
Why Bumble is worth trying
- Great for women who don’t want to be flooded with messages
- Easy to use
- Great for those who want long-term relationships
What we don’t like about it
- Guys need to be patient as some women don’t want to immediately message you after matching
- It is not a hookup app, and a lot of the people are on there looking for relationships
#4 – AFF is the best hookup app in Tucson
AFF has become the best hookup site in Tucson. If you haven't tried it out, you need to give it a shot (assuming you're just looking for something casual). Unlike Tinder, which has turned into just another dating app, AFF is all about keeping things fun and sexy.
There are two things about AFF that stand out; many people in Tucson are using it, and those that are have been VERY responsive. With over 60 million active users, with a lot in town, there are plenty of options to go around here. Dating is a numbers game, and the numbers are on your side here compared to most other apps.
The biggest difference, though, is how active the members are. If you've spent any time on Tinder, you know most of the people on it are just looking for attention or an ego boost, especially the women. AFF is the opposite; it's all people who actually want to take things offline.
Give their free trial a shot below and see. It's great for casual fun in bed.
Why AFF is the best dating site in Tucson
- The best hookup app in town, especially for single guys
- Tons of people in Tucson using it
- Very focused on getting busy
What we don’t like about
- Not a fan of the ads on it
- You have to sign up online instead of through the app
#5 – Hinge (Android; iOS) is the app that is meant to be deleted
Why would Hinge be proud of the fact that it gets deleted a lot? Simply because it’s so good at turning unsuspecting singles into couples! Hinge mixes up the fun of swiping on Tinder with the engaging profiles of eHarmony.
You can like someone based on their profile, sure, but you can also react to different parts of their bio. This is one way to open up a conversation. Any wonder why it’s among the best dating apps in Tucson?
Why Hinge is worth trying
- It’s fun and casual, but you can find serious relationships here too
- It is easy to use and has a decent selection to look through
- You can customize your dating experience
What we don’t like about it
- It can be confusing to set up a profile on Hinge
- It’s more popular among singles in their 20s and early 30s
#6 – Sign up on Zoosk (Android; iOS) for an affordable membership plan
Zoosk is a relatively new app for young singles that’s been likened to Tinder or Bumble, and where many have found success in getting quality matches. If you’ve used both and are tired of the monotony, downloading Zoosk might be a good idea to spice up your dating app rotation.
Zoosk’s dating app platform boasts success in uniting singles with a variety of needs for a very reasonably-priced membership plan. Members have a variety of goals: Some want to find a serious relationship, some want to hook up, and some want to casually date. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that their user base is enormous, with more than 35 million members. With that amount of singles, you’re bound to find at least someone you’re interested in.
The signup process, like most, involves questions including your height, your education, your body type, and your location. Once you answer these nine questions, you’re in! The entire process takes five steps and doesn’t require payment of any kind. Once your account is made, you’re ready to start browsing potential matches!
Why Zoosk is working in Tucson
- 35 million + singles with accounts
- 3 million messages are sent daily
- Site and app is extremely easy to use
Why Zoosk might not be for you
- A large user base can mean an overwhelming amount of options
- The site is a bit dated in terms of graphics
#7 - The League (Android; iOS) never lets you settle for second
The League is in a league of its own. Created for successful, ambitious and affluent singles, The League is like an elite version of your average dating app. Most of the singles you’ll meet here are pretty successful, and they’re just looking for that one thing missing in their lives: a partner. So if you want an exclusive dating experience where you’ll meet people who are as ambitious as you, this might be the best Tucson dating site for you.
Why The League is one of the best dating apps in Tucson
- It’s super exclusive, so you’ll only encounter singles who make the cut
- Users are verified, so you likely won’t find catfish
- Easy to use on both iOS and Android
What we don’t like about it
- The standards that people on that app have are higher than on some of the other apps
- Approval can take a while
The Best Dating Apps in Tucson for Long-Term Relationships
The fast-paced, constantly-swiping dating app lifestyle can get old quickly. If you’ve graduated from going on quick dates or casual hook-ups and are looking for something a little more stable, that’s completely normal. Fortunately, the dating app universe is wide, and different apps cater to different needs. If you’re ready for a new change and to find someone serious, you have options!
eHarmony is a great option for a long-term relationship
eHarmony has been marketed as an app for people ready to settle down, and it’s proven to do just that. In fact, according to reports, 71% of women and 68% of men meet their spouses on eHarmony after just a year of joining.
The sign-up process involves filling out a questionnaire, helping to ensure that your matches are quality matches. Some dating apps catapult you into a sea of potential dates, but eHarmony works to follow a structured approach, and their algorithm is great at pairing up people. So start your signup process if you’re ready to settle down!
Use Match.com to discover your next significant other
Match.com is one of the OG dating apps and has been making matches happen since 1995. The site has lots of helpful features to get you on your way to finding the love that you desire. Once you make a profile and answer the questions about yourself and the qualities you’re looking for in a partner, you’re on the way to finding that special someone.
Tucson’s Best Hookup Sites
If all you're looking for is a no-strings-attached, physical relationship, there are plenty of apps to pick from. Here are the best free hookup sites in Tucson—get your phone ready to download these recs!
AFF is perfect for a steamy encounter
AFF is our recommendation for those seeking sexual connection and is very popular when it comes to Tucson’s best casual dating sites. Keep in mind that profiles can consist of fun, raunchy posts or even straightforward invitations for sex, so there’s no need to be secretive about your needs.
Similar to traditional dating apps, there are also options to include basic information, such as lifestyle habits, background, beliefs, family situation and physical traits, so that you can find a partner with those specific qualities, even if the relationships will be mostly physical.
Find a fun hookup on Bumble
Bumble is different from other chat-based dating apps in that to start the conversation; the girl has to message their match first. If you’re a girl who’s tired of getting creepy messages, or a guy who’s tired of getting ghosted, this app is for you! Be upfront about what you’re looking for and get right to business!
The Best Free Dating Sites in Tucson
Memberships and subscriptions can be pricey and dissuade you from certain apps. If you’re pinching pennies or not ready to take a risk on paying for something that might not pay off in results, we’ve compiled a couple of the best free hookup sites in Tucson.
- Facebook Dating - Facebook Dating is a free feature of Facebook, the social media app, and doesn’t require a ton of effort to make your profile. So if you want to skip the lengthy process of building a profile from scratch and are looking for a free app, this is your best bet!
- Plenty of Fish - Plenty of Fish or POF is a great app for conversing with other singles. The best part is, it’s free, and you don’t have to match with someone to contact them - Everyone is fair game!
Using Tinder in Tucson
Using Tinder in any city can be overwhelming. The app's popularity makes the user base extremely large; The possibilities for finding a match can seem endless! If you’re new to Tinder, or new to Tucson, we’ve got a couple of tips to help guide your dating app journey!
- Narrow your search! Utilize those search preferences, like age and location, to weed through the many users and help the algorithm find your match. By setting the bar a little higher, you’re bound to find someone who catches your eye and has the qualities you're looking for.
- Be honest about what you’re looking for! Tinder has the reputation of being the hookup app, but there are users who are on the app to find something more serious. Make sure to clarify what you’re in pursuit of (a casual date, a hookup, a long-term relationship), in your bio, so you give other users a heads up of your intentions.
Hopefully, with our advice, you’ll be on your first Tinder date in a matter of days. So swipe on and have fun!