When you know some good flirty questions to ask a girl, it does a lot to make you stand out from all the other men who are chasing her. For starters, it makes you come across as intelligent and interesting. Most guys will only ask the most basic questions that she’s heard and answered a million times before. These guys do nothing to make themselves stand out as unique or better than any other dude.
If you don’t believe this, ask a female friend if you can read her Tinder messages. It’ll read like a cassette player stuck on repeat.
More importantly though, it shows you genuinely care about her. Yes, women generally like it when a man appears to have options in his dating life, but she also wants to feel like she’s at least a little bit special. By taking the time to ask deep, unique and personal questions, it does a lot to demonstrate your interest in her as a person. The best part is that you can do this in any situation from any location. This works in-person, while using one of a couple of dating sites and apps that actually work for average men, or through texting.
This is the ultimate hack for rapport-building. If there’s one topic that people love to talk about, it’s themselves. By asking a girl these questions, you’re inviting her to do that. She will enjoy hanging out with anyone who gives her the opportunity to do this, especially if you show genuine interest in her answers. She’ll also feel a closer emotional bond with you, simply because you know more about her than the dudes asking boring basic questions.
If you're still on step one (trying to find single girls) you should try some of the places in our guide to the best ways to meet single women. It's where we've seen a lot of guys really expand their options and find success.
In this guide, we have not only listed 360 great flirty questions to ask a girl, but have also split them into categories. Bookmark this page and you’ll never be short of interesting questions to ask ever again.
Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush
Flirty First Date Questions To Ask A Girl
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Flirty Snapchat Questions To Ask A Girl
Funny And Flirty Questions To Ask
Flirty “Would You Rather” Questions
Flirty Truth or Dare Questions to Ask
How To Ask Flirty Questions
You’ll notice we’ve labeled the categories below as “flirty” questions. Some of them might not appear flirtatious at first glance, and they won’t ramp up the sexual tension if they’re asked in the wrong way. It’s important to remember that the best type of flirtation comes not from the words you say, but the way you say it.
So when asking these questions make sure to maintain eye contact, a cheeky smile and a smooth pace of speech. A great tip for speaking flirtatiously is to imagine she’s naked in your bedroom when you’re speaking to her. This will help to set the mood with your body language and voice tonality.
You want to be slow, seductive and confident. Not fast, friendly and nervous.
Another point to bear in mind is where the questions are leading the conversation. You’ll notice a lot of the questions aim to find out what she likes to do in her free time. When she tells you, this will usually create the perfect opportunity to invite her out to go and do that thing!
A final point to bear in mind: flirting is a dance. It’s not just about you pulling her towards you, complimenting her, asking for a date. It also requires you to playfully push her away, tease her and invite her to chase you.
Remember this when you respond to her answers. She doesn’t always have to be told it’s a great answer. If she gives a dorky answer, don’t be afraid to make fun of her. If you disagree with her opinion, tell her. This creates space for her to take part in the dance. It’s now a two-way street. Now, she has to chase your affection too. This is a lot more exciting for a woman and far more effective when it comes to winning her affection.
The 50 Best Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl You Know
Below are 50 of the best flirty questions to ask a girl who you already know, but would like to get to know on a deeper level. These questions are brilliant for encouraging a woman to open up about deeper aspects of her life and her personality. These are questions you can ask girls in all situations whether it be on one of the few dating apps that actually work well for guys or if you've just met in a bar.
Importantly though, they’re flirtatious enough to make her wonder whether you’re thinking of asking her out on a date. They’ll allow you to find out whether this woman would be a good match for you - and give you ideas for what you can do together. Better yet, many of these questions make it easy and natural for you to ask her out immediately after asking them.
1. What’s the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
This is an exciting twist on the classic opening question “How are you?”. Instead of prompting her to answer with an autopilot “I’m fine”, you instead encourage her to tell you about the highlight of her day. If she can’t think of anything exciting, that’s the perfect opportunity to plan something fun to do together. Everyone needs some adventure in their life, after all.
2. Do you like to party?
If she says yes, go ahead and invite her to a party. If you’re not the partying type, you can still invite her for a drink as you now know she probably enjoys alcohol.
3. Do you like small gatherings or big parties?
This question lets you know whether she’s introverted or extroverted. It’s a great question to ask if you want to invite her to a group event in the future. Regardless of how many people are going, you can describe it as “small” or “big” depending on what she prefers. These words are subjective, after all.
Dating Apps Experts Recommend to Find a Girlfriend
(Put these questions to use)
Most guys waste a lot of time and money on the wrong apps. These are apps where regular guys can meet great girls that want something long-term as well as those just looking to keep it casual:
|Site||Our Experience||Our Rating||Free Trial Link|
Best For Relationships
Best For Casual Fun
|Try AFF For Free|
Great If You're Handsome
4. Do you like to do things alone or be around people?
This subtly flirty question to ask a girl also reveals how social she likes to be. In many cases, she’ll reveal her main hobbies and this should give you a good idea of a date to invite her on. If she says she likes to be around people, take that as a green light to invite her to something.
5. Do you like meeting new people?
Another question that teaches you a lot about her personality. Maybe you’ll discover that she’s usually nervous meeting new people but is comfortable around you. Perhaps she’ll say she likes meeting new people even though she appears to be nervous around you. These are both good signs.
6. To other people, are you shy or outspoken?
It’s interesting to learn how people think others perceive them, especially if it’s different from how we do. Whatever she answers, you can ask if she thinks that’s an accurate perception.
7. Are you an adrenaline junkie?
This question gives her the opportunity to boast about something brave she has done. If she is a self-diagnosed adrenaline junkie, she’s more likely to be open to being whisked away on a spontaneous date. If not, you may have to take more time to make her comfortable around you.
8. Do you like to go dancing?
If she’s a keen dancer, that reveals a lot about her. It often means she’s creative, free-spirited, athletic and outgoing. Of course, if you’re a keen dancer yourself, you can invite her to be your partner at an upcoming event.
9. Do you want to get married someday?
This is an important question to find out about someone who you’re considering dating, as mixed opinions could be fatal to a future relationship. Often, she’ll mistake this question as a marriage proposal, which could be the perfect cue for you to introduce some flirtatious roleplay about how you’d get on as husband and wife.
10. Have I made you blush?
This is a flirty question to ask a girl after playfully teasing her and saying something sweet. It’s a good barometer for finding out whether you went too far and offended her. If she admits you did make her blush, that indicates that she at least somewhat cares about your opinion.
11. How do I get to know you more?
12. Are you willing to try new things?
13. Have you ever tried anything else to replace your current hobby?
14. If you could have a dinner date with anyone in the world, who would you choose?
15. What superpower would you have for one day?
16. What type of music do you like?
17. Are you a foodie?
18. What countries have you been to?
19. Do you have a favorite pet?
20. How would you describe your best friend?
21. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
22. What is the best gift you’ve ever given someone?
23. What was the best year of your life?
24. Would you say you’re living life to the fullest?
25. Do you have any secret talents?
26. Do you have a favorite thing to do to relax?
27. What is your dream job?
28. Would you consider yourself creative?
29. What is the best part of your culture?
30. Do you ever remember your dreams?
31. What are your New Year’s resolutions?
32. Are you madly in love with anyone right now?
33. Are you always this much fun?
34. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
35. Where are you going to take me on our first date?
36. If you could describe my personality in three words, what would they be?
37. How would people close to you describe you in three words?
38. Do you have any questions for me?
39. What would you say is your best quality?
40. What star sign are you?
41. Do you believe some people are destined to be together?
42. Do you believe in miracles?
43. Are you a keen follower of fashion?
44. What are your biggest turn-ons in guys?
45. What are your biggest turn-offs in guys?
46. How long was your longest relationship?
47. Do you like being single?
48. Have you ever dated two men at the same time?
49. Would you consider having a friend with benefits?
50. Can I take you out on a date?
50 Good Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you have a crush, the best thing you can do is talk to her. Sounds obvious, but there are so many guys out there trying to “play it cool” and hoping their crush magically starts a conversation with them.
It’s important that there’s an element of flirtation sprinkled into your questions. Otherwise, she’s going to think you just want to be friends.
Below are 50 examples of fun and flirty questions to ask a girl that will make your intentions clear without being too over-the-top. If your crush also likes you, she’ll respond well. Many of these questions naturally create the perfect opportunity for you to ask her out, provided she responds positively to them.
51. Do you like clubbing?
It’s always a good idea to establish commonalities with your crush. Once you’re aware of activities you both enjoy, you’ll know what type of date to invite her on. I used “clubbing” in this example, but you should add your own hobby.
52. Do you prefer nice guys or bad boys?
It’s a good idea to ask fun questions which let her explain what type of men she’s into. You could indirectly ask a girl this flirty question by playfully accusing her of liking one of these categories.
53. Who is your celebrity crush?
This is another way of finding out what type of men she would like to date. You can expand on this topic by asking about her “first” or “weirdest” celebrity crush.
54. What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
Another amusing question, which might suit you better if you’re not a traditionally handsome guy. If she names a trait that you clearly have, accelerate the conversation forward and ask her out.
55. What is your favorite quality in a man?
This is a more direct way of finding out what type of guys she’s attracted to. If she lists a personality trait, don’t fall into the trap of convincing her you have that quality. That comes across as too try-hard and can be off-putting.
56. What is your idea of a perfect date?
Take mental notes as she describes it. You can then go ahead and invite her. Of course, if it’s too over-the-top, you can save that idea for your first anniversary as a couple.
57. Would you ever ask out your crush or do you think that’s a man’s job?
It’s an interesting and also flirty question to ask a girl, especially with the feminism movement taking such a stranglehold on Western society. If she tells you it’s the man’s job, that’s your cue to invite her somewhere. If she says she wouldn’t mind doing it, playfully tell her to “go ahead.”
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
All questions surrounding love, dating and relationships are good for turning the conversation flirtatious. Don’t admit that you fell in love with her, even if it’s true. That’s far too intense and will probably have her running for the hills.
59. Do you want a church wedding?
It’s a flirtatious question, as she may playfully misinterpret this as a marriage proposal. At the same time, you’ll learn whether she is a traditional woman and if she wants to marry one day.
60. If your boyfriend became overweight instantly, what would you do?
Metaphorical questions about relationships are a fun way of getting to know each other. This question is a subtle way of highlighting what type of shape you’re in. I’d personally wouldn’t ask this question if I was severely out of shape.
61. Are you more into looks or brains?
62. Is there anything that you don’t like about me?
63. Do you think first impressions tend to be accurate?
64. What was your first impression of me? Has it changed?
65. What are people’s first impressions of you? Are they accurate?
66. What is the first thing you observe in a guy when you meet him for the first time?
67. Are you always like this or just around hot guys like me?
68. Did you save this seat for me?
69. Why are you looking at me at that?
70. Wait, are you flirting with me right now?
71. Are you shy or more outgoing?
72. Have you been in a serious relationship before?
73. At what age do you think people should think of settling down?
74. Are you a party girl or a stay at home and binge-watch Netflix kind of girl?
75. How do you soothe your mind? Spa or music?
76. Are you a leader or a follower?
77. Are you a good girl or bad girl?
78. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
79. What is the most rebellious thing you’ve done?
80. Are you a loyal girlfriend?
81. Do you get jealous easily?
82. Besides me, are you addicted to anything else?
83. Would you like to be beautiful and dumb or ugly and clever?
84. Do you think I’m as sexy as I think I am?
85. What’s on your bucket list?
86. Are you feeling adventurous?
87. Want to go on an adventure together one day?
88. What was the last moment that made you lost for words?
89. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done?
90. What are you resisting?
91. Are you good at keeping secrets?
92. Do you think our kids would be cute?
93. Do you think we’d be a happy couple or annoy the hell out of each other?
94. Do you think it’s a man’s job to protect his woman? Do you think I could protect you?
95. Do you think I could meet your lofty standards?
96. Are you ticklish?
97. What’s your Instagram?
98. When was your first kiss with someone?
99. What is the right atmosphere for the perfect kiss?
100. If I kiss you right now, what would you do? Will you be mad at me?
30 Flirty First Date Questions To Ask A Girl
First dates are all about getting to know each other on a deeper level. Just the two of you spending some quality time together. The perfect time for some inquisitive and deep questions to ask a girl. You’ll want to steer away from the cliche first date questions that she’s heard loads of times before. After all, you want to stand out, right?
Our list of 30 first date questions are not only unique, but they’ll subtly help you find out whether she’s a suitable woman to date more than once. These questions are flirtatious enough to help you amp up the sexual tension too.
101. What are you drinking?
It’s considered good manners for the man to buy the first round of drinks, whether this is at a bar or a cafe. If she’s an independent 21st-century woman, she’ll hopefully offer to buy the second round.
102. What alcoholic drink best describes your personality and why?
A lot of first dates take place at a bar, so it makes perfect sense for this creative question to pop up. Is she classy and sophisticated like champagne or wild and messy like a Bloody Mary? It’s best if you have a fun answer about yourself.
103. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
A lot of women find first dates to be intense and nerve-wracking. Any questions that take her back to the innocence of her childhood can help her relax.
104. What’s the dorkiest thing that makes you laugh?
Maybe it’s another cartoon character or a cheesy movie. Either way, it’s another question that sets a playful and not too serious tone.
105. Do you like it if guys make the first move, or do you sometimes initiate the conversation?
This question is likely to take her back to the moment you approached her and asked her out. If the date is going well, she’ll feel grateful you did it.
106. What’s your best party trick? Show it to me.
Another light-hearted topic that helps her relax. It also encourages her to take off her “mask” and show you her true personality. Party tricks are usually weird and dorky, after all.
107. What scared the crap out of you but you did it anyway?
Any questions which encourage her to be brave and spontaneous are likely to play into your hands. After all, she’ll need to be feeling this way to come back to yours on the first date.
108. Would you ever have a sugar daddy?
Ask this on a first date - and she’ll respond in one of two ways. She’ll either joke that she really wants one, then deny it when you encourage her to get one. Or she’ll deny it immediately in disgust. Either way, she’ll feel awkward asking you to pay for the whole date after this question.
109. Do you like “people watching”?
Is she the type to look at passers-by and create a story about their lives? If so, you can do it together with other people in the venue. It’s a nice game to play if you’re out of things to talk about. Keep it light-hearted.
110. What are you doing tomorrow?
Assuming this is an evening date, this question will reveal a lot about whether she’s available to go back to yours. If she has to get up early in the morning, your best bet is to try and move the date to your place before it gets too late in the evening.
111. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
112. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done?
113. Do you prefer beach vacations or city breaks?
114. Are you the type of girl who takes photos of her food for Instagram?
115. Am I your usual “type”?
116. What was the best day of your life?
117. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about you?
118. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
119. Do you have time for a glass of wine at my place?
120. Have you noticed that most Tinder dates are terrible?
121. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
122. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
123. Do you know about any aphrodisiac food?
124. What do you consider your best talent or ability?
125. Do you always like to dress so glamorously?
126. Who’s your favorite hip-hop artist?
127. Are your pets friendly to strangers?
128. Do you have a girly bedroom?
129. Do you get on with your roommates?
130. What’s your favorite thing to do in this city?
50 Flirty Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
Just because you’re in a relationship, it doesn’t mean there’s no more getting to know each other. On the contrary, this is the time to get to know each other on a more intimate level than ever before. These flirty questions to ask will strengthen your relationship, both sexually and intellectually. They’ll help you to plan out a long and happy future together.
They’ll also remind your girlfriend how much she means to you. Every girl needs that now and again 😉
Use these questions to explore the deepest parts of your woman’s mind. It’ll encourage her to want to get to know you better too. If you're just looking to lighten the mood there are also a lot of funny questions to ask a girl worth looking at too!
131. Are we the greatest power couple to ever exist?
She’ll love any questions or conversations that encourage the narrative of you two being more in love than anyone else. This flirty question doesn’t need an answer. Just asking it implies that you think you’re in the best relationship ever.
132. If I were to make you breakfast in bed, what would you want it to be?
Generous acts of kindness will always be a great way to show someone you care about them. Food will be the way to most women’s hearts, so this is a great question to ask your beau.
133. Do you think your friends and family will like me, too?
The fact you even ask this question shows you’re in it for the long haul. You’re already thinking about being part of her family.
134. What’s your wildest fantasy?
Now that you’re in a loving and trusting monogamous relationship, it’s the perfect time to explore her deepest sexual desires. Ask a girl this flirty question while you’re in a relaxed and private environment.
135. What is your destination for the trip of your dreams?
Again, the fact you’re even asking this shows that you’re thinking about treating her like a princess. She’ll get excited just by the fact that you want to take her somewhere amazing.
136. What MUST you achieve before you die?
A great couple will want to support each other’s hopes and dreams. The first step to doing that is finding out where her #1 goal in life is. So, ask her!
137. Are you close to your parents?
If the answer is “no”, this is likely to explain any negative aspects of her behavior that crop up. Are you dating a woman with daddy issues? If so, it’s best to know this in advance, if only so you can empathize with certain behaviors that might arise as a result of this.
138. Can you play the guitar while I sing to it?
Cute little activities like this help keep the spark alive in a relationship. Even if you’re terrible musicians, trying new activities are key to helping you laugh and enjoy life together.
139. Can you tell me something you’ve never told someone else?
Couples don’t keep secrets from each other. They’re comfortable being vulnerable around each other and sharing everything. Encourage your girlfriend to do this by asking her this question.
140. What’s the best lesson about life you’ve ever learned?
Couples help each other grow by sharing their knowledge and experience with each other. Encourage your girlfriend to do this, and don’t hesitate from doing the same.
141. Could you travel with me?
142. Did you see this coming?
143. If you had to get your Mom one present and you could spend an unlimited amount, what would you get?
144. On our first meeting, did you have any doubts about me?
145. What could we do together for 24 hours without getting bored?
146. What do you think about porn? Immoral or awesome?
147. What do you want us to be in the next couple of months?
148. What is the weirdest thing about your family?
149. What kind of person do you see yourself becoming or would like to become in the future?
150. Are there any new sex positions you’d like to try?
151. Are you actively pursuing your dreams?
152. Did you find it hard to win me over?
153. Do you still get butterflies when we’re kissing?
154. Do you think I look good in this outfit?
155. Do you think that there is a special reason why we met?
156. Do you think we’re soulmates?
157. Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?
158. Have you ever been afraid of your own emotions?
159. If you had only two minutes with me, what would you want to do?
160. What did you enjoy about being single that you would like to keep in our relationship?
161. What does it feel like to you when we’re lying next to each other?
162. What is your favorite body part of mine?
163. What is your favorite holiday/food?
164. What is your favorite memory so far of spending time with me?
165. What is your favorite place for making love?
166. What’s your worst habit you want to overcome?
167. At which place on your body you like being touched the most?
168. What is your craziest date idea?
169. Would you like to watch dirty videos?
170. What are your feelings about our first kiss?
171. When you’re in a relationship, do you feel more distracted or inspired?
172. What do you want for dinner?
173. Sub or dom?
174. Can we go on a date this week?
175. Do you think you’ll want to make love every day when you’re 60?
176. Do you think I could make you cum fast?
177. Have you ever had a threesome? What do you think about them?
178. Do you have any secret fetishes?
179. Who is the perfect celebrity couple?
180. Do you have any sex toys? Can I help you use them?
30 Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Most romantic relationships blossom over text at some point. After all, you can’t be around each all the time. The truth is if she’s a beautiful woman, there are probably dozens of guys hitting her up over text. Most guys send basic messages that she’s heard a million times before though, so it’s not too difficult to stand out.
Even so, you still need to do it. If you’re not sending engaging messages to her, she might forget about you. Here are 30 flirty questions to ask her over text to have her thinking about you when you’re not around.
181. Have you done anything spontaneous lately?
Remember, the purpose of texting your crush should ultimately be to arrange a date. This question could lead to her meeting you spontaneously if you play your cards right. If she says she hasn’t been spontaneous, simply offer her the chance to meet you right away.
182. Are you into surprises?
This question can easily lead to you escalating the conversation. If she tells you she likes surprises, that’s essentially given you permission to call her or invite her out somewhere.
183. What is the most romantic trip you dream of going on?
Any questions that make her fantasize about somewhere more exciting is likely to trigger her to respond. This is a great flirty question to ask a girl because it has romantic pretenses too.
184. What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If you’re messaging her from eye-catching surroundings, show her. Then, ask if she has experienced anything more beautiful.
185. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
This question will reveal when is the best time to text her. These are the times of the day where we’re not likely to be too busy, after all. Late night conversations are more likely to get saucy, so it’s worth knowing whether she is usually up late.
186. Do you trust Geminis?
This might like a stupid question to most of us dudes. But a lot of women are fascinated by horoscopes? Use your star sign, of course. She’ll be excited to share her opinion on this.
187. Which rules do you think are made to be broken?
Any conversation surrounding her rebelliousness is likely to be exciting, provided she is one to break the rules now and again. Conversations about rule-breaking almost naturally turn sexual when two people are attracted to each other, so take a note of where this one leads.
188. What is your choice of alcohol?
When she answers, this is your cue to invite her out to the bar. A wild night of drinking and flirting is on the cards.
189. Do you like dirty talk?
If the conversation is already really flirty and she’s into it, this is the question that’ll take things to the next level. If she says she likes it, call her and start flirting. Perhaps it could lead to phone sex or even her coming to yours to hook up...
190. Can we go for a night out on Saturday?
The ultimate purpose of texting your crush is to arrange to meet her. So, don’t be afraid to pull the trigger. Of course, you can adjust the activity and the day of the week to suit your preferences.
191. Can I use your pet name when calling you?
192. How often do you watch Netflix? Do you watch daily? Weekly? Or only when you’re super bored?
193. What is the name of your favorite show? Why do you like it?
194. What is your favorite thing to do?
195. Which dating site do you think is the worst?
196. Would you come to my house over the weekend?
197. What game are you obsessed with right now?
198. What were your top three favorite cartoons as a kid?
199. Are you bored right now?
200. What is your best dress style?
201. Which is your favorite pizza type?
202. Where do you think you got your sense of humor?
203. What skill would you most like to master?
204. Which pet do you like?
205. Have you ever been on a blind date?
206. How was your day?
207. How far away are you from me?
208. What is the one makeup item you couldn’t live without?
209. What’s your favorite place to watch TV?
210. If I gave you $1,000 and asked you to get something for us, what would you get?
30 Flirty Snapchat Questions To Ask A Girl
If your crush is a Millennial or Gen-Z, there’s a good chance she spends a lot of time on Snapchat. If you’re posting cool Snaps and sending fun messages to her, that’s a great way to build a connection. However, if she’s got a lot of followers, you may have to send something particularly engaging in order to stand out.
This list of 30 flirty Snapchat questions to ask are more interesting than what the typical guy can come up with when he slides into her DMs. Keep these messages handy and maybe the two of you can build a decent Snapchat Streak.
211. Are you trying to become social media famous?
This little tease always seems to trigger a response from women. Most of them will enthusiastically deny that they’re “trying” to build a social media following. It works best on the women who post all the time but have small to medium-sized followings.
212. Do you wish we would go back to a time before the internet?
It’s a deep question that triggers a lot of deep answers, provided she’s old enough to remember what life was like before the internet. Even if she posts on Snapchat every day, don’t be surprised if she starts lamenting for simpler times. If she agrees that face-to-face connection is better, that’s a great cue to ask her out.
213. Are you more active on Instagram?
It’s a good idea to communicate via the app she’s most active on. That strengthens your chances that she’ll reply to your messages quickly. Instagram is the other hot social media app among young women in 2020, so go ahead and get her details for that app too.
214. Do you ever make TikTok videos?
TikTok is quickly growing and may soon become the most popular social media app among young adults. If she’s active there, you may as well follow her there too.
215. What is your spirit animal?
This question will teach you a lot about a woman’s personality and her ability to come up with creative responses. Don’t be surprised if she replies with a dog-filter selfie though.
216. Have you ever met a friend from social media?
If you’ve successfully slid in her DMs despite having never met her before, it’s useful to pitch this question to her eventually. It’ll give you a good idea if she’s down to meet guys from social media or not.
217. You must be overwhelmed by creepy guys trying to DM you?
This question shows you understand a hot girl’s reality. Even plain women attract weird DMs if they’re active enough on Snapchat and Instagram. Save this flirty question until she realizes you’re not one of those creepy dudes though...
218. What’s the best pic of you with your cute pet?
Snapchat was essentially designed as a platform for friends to send silly pictures to each other, so you should absolutely encourage her to do that. If she has a pet, she has almost definitely taken a cute Snapchat selfie with it at some point.
219. What is the best meme you have seen recently?
Snapchat is also a popular platform for sharing memes with your friends. Send her your favourite meme first, then encourage her to reciprocate. This is like a shortcut to making her laugh, and women love guys who can do that.
220. Are you as fun in real life as you are on Snapchat?
This tease will easily help to shift the conversation, so that you’re now talking about the possibility of meeting in real life. Remember, that should always be the main goal of messaging, whether that’s on Snapchat or a different platform.
221. What’s your favorite filter?
222. Can you do any accents other than your own?
223. Can you fall in love with someone through social media?
224. What is your favorite thing to do online?
225. Can I have your number so we can chat?
226. What time do you usually go to sleep?
227. What do you do when you’re bored as hell?
228. What do you love to do in your free time?
229. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
230. What/who can you stare at endlessly?
231. Which celebrity do you have the hots for?
232. Who is your favorite person to follow on Snapchat?
233. Are you obsessed with anything right now?
234. What social custom confuses you?
235. Who are your best friends?
236. What do you think is the dumbest Snapchat account?
237. What is the one thing you admire about your best friend?
238. What is the real story behind this post?
239. What do you think of my outfit?
240. Have you ever been to…?
30 Funny And Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl
Women love guys who can make them laugh. It’s one of the personality traits that most girls write on their list of “must-haves.” If you can make her laugh on a date, this helps to relieve tension and makes it easier for her to enjoy herself. Once she’s in that frame of mind, there’s space for romance to blossom. Also, these are great questions for getting to know her.
You don’t have to pack a list of jokes in your pocket to make her laugh. It’s actually more natural for you to ask a flirty question that leads to funny answers. That way, you can both share a laugh without you coming across as the dancing clown who is desperate to entertain her at all costs.
Here is a list of 30 funny and flirty questions you can ask a girl.
241. What is your favorite terrible song?
We all have “guilty pleasures” when it comes to music. Encourage her to share hers, then tell her yours.
242. What is the most humiliating thing that has happened to you?
We all have that one embarrassing story that we can look back on (with time) and laugh at ourselves. Find out what hers is, then tell yours. Questions that encourage vulnerability help build closer emotional bonds
243. What is your worst getting trolled story?
Most people have that one joker in their friendship group who likes to play pranks. She’s probably no different. So she’s probably got a funny story to share about getting trolled.
244. What’s the drunkest you ever got? What happened?
When alcohol begins to flow, hilarity usually follows. So, encourage her to share her best drunken mishap.
245. What’s the cheesiest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
If she’s even halfway to good-looking, she’s probably heard enough pick-up lines to write a novel. By highlighting the worst attempts to woo her, you can share a good laugh, while subconsciously putting yourself above the guys who try these cheesy lines.
246. What is your worst habit?
We’re all humans. We’re all imperfect. Most of us are disgusting from time to time. This question will help remind you of that. It’s good to remember this on a first date, as it helps you to stop putting this beautiful woman on a pedestal.
247. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?
This is a pretty innocent but flirty question to ask a girl that also has sexual undertones. After all, the answer to this question usually involves their new-found genitals. Either that, or she’ll want to experience what it’s like hitting on women.
248. Do you have any phobias?
Weird phobias are more common than you might think. Approximately one in 10 Americans has been officially diagnosed with one, and many more would class themselves as scared of something. Conversations about weakness and vulnerabilities are great for building a personal bond and this one can often be amusing.
249. If you had a warning sign on your forehead, what would it say?
This is a good question and not only because it encourages a funny answer. It also sets a tone that she’s not perfect and you’re not completely sold on her
250. If a biopic is made based on your life, which celebrity would you like to play your character?
If she gives a serious answer, choose a funny alternative for her. Self-deprecating answers or over-the-top far-too-handsome answers are usually the funniest.
251. What would be your favorite profession – even if it’s totally stupid?
252. If you could try to break any world record, what would it be?
253. If you started a band, what would it be called?
254. If you were a performing artist, what would you title the first album?
255. If you were a talented rapper, what would you want to rap about?
256. If you were to choose a song you’ll have to listen to forever, what would it be?
257. What do you dislike about yourself but everyone thinks is cute?
258. Can you remember your worst kiss? What happened?
259. What do you find funny that most people don’t?
260. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
261. Have you ever received any weird mail?
262. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
263. What is your signature joke?
264. Were you an ugly duckling in school or were you always pretty?
265. What’s the best prank you’ve seen played on someone?
266. What was your worst date ever?
267. What is your guilty pleasure?
268. What’s the cringiest thing you did as a child?
269. Did you ever receive a really bad gift? What was it?
270. If reincarnation exists, what would you like to come back as?
30 Flirty “Would You Rather” Questions to Ask a Girl
Questions in the “Would You Rather” category are always some one of the most mind-boggling. They can be funny, disgusting, interesting or just plain weird depending on what you want to do with them. Below, we’ve listed 30 flirty “would you rather” questions that you can ask your crush.
They’re great questions for getting to know someone better, while also ramping up the sexual tension between the both of you.
271. If you had to go without books or sex for one year, which would you give up?
If she admits she’d rather give up books, that means you’re on the right track. Most women tend to play an innocent princess who aren’t that into sex until they get to know and trust you.
272. Would you rather be completely alone for five years or never be alone for five years?
This is another good question to determine whether she’s introverted or extroverted. Some might say it’s a bit devious to make her imagine what it’s like to be alone for five years, especially if she’s been single for a while...
273. Would you rather be poor and beautiful or rich and ugly?
This a tough question and her response will give you a great insight into her personality. Any conversation about her beauty is naturally likely to turn flirty though, and that’s why this is a good flirty question to ask a girl.
274. Would you rather have no hair or be as hairy as a caveman?
Another fun question about her appearance. By all means, playfully reassure her that she’d look great whatever option she picked.
275. A day shopping or a day relaxing on the beach; which is your ideal choice?
This isn’t just a basic question about her hobbies. It also insinuates that you’re already thinking about taking her out again and maybe about spoiling her…
276. Would you rather be in love or be rich?
This will tell you a lot about her priorities in this stage of her life. Also, any question about love and romance is likely to increase the temperature of the conversation.
277. Would you rather be unable to orgasm or find it too easy?
A bit more of a risque question, but you can get away with it by adding some humour. Imagine unwillingly blowing your load whenever the bus vibrates. That can’t be as great as it sounds.
278. Would you rather be the world’s greatest singer or the world’s greatest lover?
Another amusing sexual question. Replace singing with one of her passions if you prefer.
279. Would you be remembered for being sexy or intelligent?
This is another great flirty question to ask a girl to uncover how she feels about herself, with mild sexual references.
280. Would you rather be taken home in a horse-drawn carriage, limo or helicopter?
Sure, she’ll probably end up getting a taxi or the train, but at least you’ve given her the chance to imagine being treated like a princess. It’s the thought that counts, right?
281. Would you rather go bungee jumping or give a speech to a large audience?
282. Would you rather be unable to lie or have it so people were unable to lie to you?
283. Would you rather be three feet shorter or three feet taller?
284. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
285. Would you rather be incredibly talented or incredibly beautiful?
286. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
287. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
288. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
289. Would you rather give up makeup or have to wear it all day, every day?
290. Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?
291. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
292. Would you rather have everyone laugh at your jokes but not find anything funny or have no-one laugh at you ever?
293. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
294. Would you rather love or be loved?
295. Would you rather never age mentally or physically?
296. Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
297. Would you rather delete your Instagram or fall out with your best friend?
298. Would you like to be famous and talentless or unknown and talented?
299. Would you rather work out every day or wash dishes every day?
300. Would you rather murder one stranger or all of your exes?
30 Flirty Truth or Dare Questions to Ask a Girl
Truth or dare can be a fun icebreaker game. It can even lead to some sexy situations if both participants want this to happen. At the very least, it can help you loosen up and start having fun together. As tempting as it might to ask her if she’s attracted to you or dare her to give you a kiss, it’s usually best to be a bit more subtle.
If you decide to play truth or dare with someone you’re attracted to, here is a list of questions or dares you can give to them.
301. TRUTH: Has another person’s pain ever given you joy?
It’s not ethical to bitch about other people, but some people love to do it and they feel closer to the people they gossip with.
302. DARE: Show me your best evil laugh.
Any dare makes her leave her comfort zone, without being too humiliating should help her feel more comfortable around you. Don’t let her off if the laugh is too quiet. Evil villains don’t hold back.
303. TRUTH: How much time do you spend getting ready for tonight?
It’s an uncomfortable question for most women to answer. Still, if it’s just the two of you, this question gets her to indirectly admit how much effort she put in for you. Relieve the pressure by by saying it looks like she took longer
304. DARE: Call one of your girlfriends and tell them you have feelings for them.
This is a sexual dare that’s not too over the top. It’s a little bit silly, but it’s still spreading positivity. Any dare like this is a good one to give.
305. TRUTH: Did you ever have any ridiculous goals in life?
This is a great flirty question to ask a girl because it shows you care about her ambitions. At the same time, it’s playful because you called them ridiculous. Maybe she wanted to be an astronaut as a child or she wants to be an “influencer” now…
306. DARE: Give me your best karaoke performance.
Load open Spotify on your phone and ask what song she’d like to sing for you. You’ll learn about her favourite music and how comfortable she is performing for you.
307. TRUTH: Did you have any silly quirks as a child?
Most of us did one or two weird things as a child, so she’s probably got a few funny tales to tell. As mentioned earlier, any questions about the innocence of her childhood are great to help her relax and build a stronger emotional connection.
308. DARE: Login to your Facebook and tell a random stranger how much you love them.
Another harmless dare, which involves spreading love and positivity. If this one sounds too kind, you can think up an embarrassing Facebook status for her to post.
309. TRUTH: Do you have a boyfriend?
Ok, this one is a bit tame and cheesy, but it still helps you declare your intentions. She’ll probably just be grateful that you gave her an easy question.
310. DARE: Give me your best air guitar solo.
This is your chance to make her feel like a rockstar, if only for a few minutes. By all means, support her by singing or playing the drums.
311. TRUTH: What’s the most illegal you’ve ever done?
312. DARE: Give me your best wolf howl.
313. TRUTH: Could you go for a week without your phone?
314. DARE: Do a breakdance or headstand for two minutes.
315. TRUTH: Do you believe in ghosts?
316. DARE: Do your best zoo animal impression.
317. TRUTH: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
318. FALSE: Show me your best dance moves.
319. TRUTH: Do you sing to yourself in the car?
320. DARE: Show me your best pick-up line.
321. TRUTH: Do you think I’m attracted to you?
322. DARE: Do an impression of your favorite Disney character.
323. TRUTH: Have you ever been walked in on naked?
324. DARE: Swallow a whole mouthful of whipped cream.
325. TRUTH: What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever done?
326. DARE: Down your drink in one gulp.
327. TRUTH: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
328. DARE: Order your next drink as if you were a pirate.
329. TRUTH: Have you ever been given an embarrassing nickname?
330. DARE: Make a random phone call and shout at the person on the other end for no reason.
30 Deep Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl
Deep questions can be the ones that really make you think about unknown facts of life. Or they can be the ones that explore the unexplored parts of one’s mind. These are the flirty questions to ask her that perhaps no-one has asked before.
By asking deep questions, you can build a unique connection with a woman. You can get to know her in a way that no-one else does. This shows you care. Often, she’ll regard you as a more fascinating conversationalist than anyone else she knows.
If you can’t think of any deep questions, we’ve got your back. Here are 30 deep flirty questions to ask a girl.
331. Do you believe in destiny?
It’s a romantic and lovely thought that destiny might exist, even if it’s a little far-fetched. If she believes in destiny, this might insinuate destiny brought the two of you together.
332. Do you believe in soulmates?
Another idea that is spread to us by romance novels, films and TV shows. It’s a lovely thought that two people could be soulmates, so it would surely be romantic to see if she believes in it.
333. Do you think humans are born to be polygamous in nature?
There’s a strong argument for both sides. With this flirty questions to ask a girl, you’ll learn how open-minded she is to polygamy if that’s something you’re into.
334. Do you believe that people of the opposite sex can be the best of friends?
Another debate that people feel strongly about either way. Feel free to conclude that you could never be friends with her because she’s far too beautiful.
335. Have you ever cried tears of joy?
We’ve all experienced happy moments, but tears of joy is a whole new level of awesomeness. If she has cried tears of joy, there must be an epic story behind it.
336. Have you experienced any miracle in your life?
Another flirty question to ask a girl that will prompt one of the highlights of her life. She’ll be delighted to tell you about any supreme stroke of luck that happened in her life.
337. If heaven is real and you died tomorrow, would you get in?
It could be interesting to see which way she goes on in this question. This can turn into a fun flirty debate about whether she’s a “good girl” or a “bad girl.”
338. Do you believe there is a purpose to life? Or is it all a meaningless, endless loop?
Is she a hedonist? Or does she think she’s put on this planet for a reason? Either way, this is surely an important thing to know.
339. Do you think you’re going to be a good parent?
No-one really knows whether they’re going to be a good parent, until their time comes. This question will give away a lot about her self-confidence and whether she even wants to have kids. By all means, give her your opinion on why she’d be a great mom.
340. How would you spend your remaining time if you found out you only had 10 days left to live?
This question will give you plenty of clues about her favourite activities, goals and desires. It could also encourage her to adopt an attitude of living life to the fullest.
341. If you could deliver a message to everyone on this planet, what would you say?
342. Are you close to your parents, and why?
343. Do you consider yourself to be a sensitive person?
344. Do you think people fall in love because the right person has arrived or because the time is right
(regardless of who it is)?
345. Do you think that people can find true love online?
346. Do you think that the first impression matters?
347. Do you think you can find love multiple times or only once in a lifetime?
348. Do you think you’re living your life to the fullest?
349. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
350. Have you ever asked a guy out on a date?
351. Is it possible to truly forgive a cheating partner?
352. What’s the best way to handle stress?
353. How do you think people perceive you?
354. How would you summarize your life purpose?
355. If a genie granted you three wishes right now, what would you wish for?
356. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
357. If money was not an issue, describe your ideal date.
358. If you were gifted a check for $5,000, how would you spend it?
359. If your life was a movie, what would the title be and why?
360. What’s more important? Money or love?
The next time you approach a girl, go on a first date, or just want to connect more, keep these questions in mind.
There’s no need to keep a cheat sheet in your back pocket or spout them off one after one like a robot, but by asking a few in the right times you can move things forward, get her interested in you, find out more about her, and take things down a sexual path.
Your questions should always be getting the girl to open up, feel relaxed, and feel like you want to get to know her as a person.
Ask one of these questions and she’ll be excited to get to know more about you in every way.